Saturday, February 16, 2008

White Flag to the B-Shaves



I hurt littlesXekittin's feelings. I said that his blog has a lot of stuff on it. It does. It has more than I would put on mine. That's not a slap; that's just a difference. Wouldn't it be a little weird if your teacher was just like you with rap songs and scary kitties coming out of her blog?

I'm a traditional web person--no flashy blinky stuff and no sounds. That's just me.

Kittin's blog along with several others: T-Sags', Strubes', Stalephish's, Pink Taco's, Dr. Gonzo's, Deathnotronic's and more are bold. That's a good thing.

3 comments:

Brian M. Shaver said...

lol i appreciate the post, but it didnt really hurt my feelings that bad. I was just bored and trying to fill time before the movie. And only reason u cant be my valentine is because u alrdy have ur husband, i dont want to take u away from him, so i was just throwing that out there :P, btw where did u get that ridiculous picture of me? makes me LoL irl. But thx for the post, more publicity for my page!

-Brian Shaver

(America Love it or Leave it)

missbrightside said...

This isn't exactly related to the entry, but I love that Brian ends everything with (America Love it or Leave it.)

I'm in love with blatant partiotism.

=]

samyer2 said...

i love america but i want to leave it. does that make sense?