Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Seychelles


I've been having a good time reading your posts about your dream jobs. I'm not sure why, but I couldn't leave any comments last night. Some sort of technical problem. I'll go back through later today.

I also love hearing about your vacations. I wonder what Nick is doing in Las Vegas. Liza must be chasing armidallas in Texas and I'm pretty sure that Trever is dodging mosquitos in Florida. I'm playing Scrabble in Vestal. If I could go anywhere I wanted to right now, I would go somewhere beachy. If I didn't hate Africa so much, I'd go to the Seychelles. What about you?

Why Mrs. Krieger hates Africa. It used to be a fantasy destination for me. You know, safaris, exotic tribal rituals, etc. However, my husband and I have been married for fifteen years, and we have been geographically separated for 7 of those years due to his military obligation. Bet you can't guess where he spent a goodly portion of those seven years.

8 comments:

Brian M. Shaver said...

Omg i hate africa to! lol...

Brian M. Shaver said...

i should probably fix my last comment, i love africa as the land, its very beautiful, but all the problems there... i guess the best way i can describe it is.. africa is like a lung, its beautiful and health, but then all the problems are like black cancerious spots on that long, which just ruin the whole thing all together.
plus i forgot to write

-Brian Shaver

(America Love it for Leave it)

missbrightside said...

I suppose it really depends on where/why you visit. I have a friend that went with her church group and she absolutely loved it.

robinhood08 said...

I am going to Vegas to compete in the world archery championship... I wont be in class monday.... I LOVE SCRABBLE BY THE WAY :p

Kate said...

I would love to go to Africa sometime for a missions trip or something. I have a friend who went with her church and absolutely loved it! My friend Colin's little brother and his dad also went to Africa a few years ago. They visited a lot of orphanages. Some orphanages were just of children with AIDS! It was really sad! But they also got to do a lot of cool things too like go on safaris and stuff. They got a lot of great pictures!

Cameron said...

I think I'll stay in America. There is enough to do here. I think I'd rather visit California or another cool state over here before traveling to Africa.

It would be pretty neat to visit Australia though!

samyer2 said...

yea i'm thinking about making a completely new type of game that incorporates the top notch genres. In otherwords, like a first person shooter/ action/ role playing game or something along those lines.

BTW - Africa does stinks because Angelina Jolie still is over there. Now once she leaves, evryone will be happy. And maybe the diseases over there will be cured

tickled pink said...

i would have to disagree, i love africa beacuse of its natural beauty in the jungles and rain forestest i have always wanted to go to africa thats actually were i want to go on my honey when i get married someday is africa. because me loveing the outdoors and everything i thoguht africa would be the best place for me to go but i am aware of all the horrible things that go on. but i would love to go just to see all the natrual things there