Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's Fun Being a Teacher


You know, my dream job was to be a secret CIA-like spy who spoke multiple languages and went on daring missions with handsome men. My life turned out pretty much just that way. I live with 3 handsome men--the Commander, Sy and Preston. I go on outings to exotic locales including Buffalo for soccer tournaments, Colgate for lacrosse camps and the McKinley for the Power Lunch on May 21, 2008 (DO NOT BE ABSENT). I speak English, AIM, and various teenager vernaculars. And most important, I spend my days with exciting and talented people. My life is good, really, really good.

MANDATORY POSTING: What is your dream job?

6 comments:

ilove64crayons said...

my dream job is to be an elementary school teacher. I've always loved kids and wanted to help them be better students but people as well. I want to teach fifth grade because they aren't as immature as fourth graders and aren't as moody as sixth graders. It doesn't sound like much but that's my dream job...To be the best teacher I can!

rugs1044 said...

i miss dags in 4th period.

tickled pink said...

ok idk if i am suppose to put my dream job as a comment on ur or as a blog post so i put it as a post on my blog but how do i get more people to comment on my blogg???

missbrightside said...

Thanks Mrs.Krieger. It means a lot to hear that.
=]

stellarkindd said...

I just want to thank you for making us write about our dream job. I actually learned a lot about myself after writing this. I'm not really sure why, but it was surprising to me.

tash's scene said...

Well, it shows that you love your job! You are a very good teacher! :)