Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Joys of Boys


Boys, boys, boys. 8th period today consisted of Colin, Davis, Tony, Miguel, Corey, Anthony, Nick, Mallory and me. That's seven boys and two girls. What did we do? We thoughtfully analyzed media created by and for an intensely male audience. As it turns out, Pink Taco and Chief Burning Bush have distinctly male blog postings that cut right to the heart of what it means to be male.

It also happens that T-Sags has a 4th installment of "Tim in the Wild" available. I'm constantly amazed at the danger that he puts himself in for the sake of education. So boy.

Earlier in the day, we also got to hear B-Shaves' theory of how big a size 12 woman is. Very boy. (Are you ok, Bri?)

When I got home (at 3:30 as I was one of the teachers who stayed behind to ensure that all children arrived home safely), my house was full of boys. Big ones (seniors) downstairs, and little ones (freshmen) upstairs. Pizza and soda on the counters; great big shoes on the floor. It was all good. I heart boys.

9 comments:

lizayouloveit said...

Sounds like you had a pretty sweet fiesta at your house, Mrs. Krieger! =]

ilove64crayons said...

Whooohoooo....8th period with those guys is so much funn!!!! Today was super fun Kriegs!!!

Brian M. Shaver said...

Hmm? ya im fine, why do u ask? lol

ya i thought i cracked some pretty funny jokes in class today myself..

i could just never be a comedian because i laugh at my own stuff ><

Brian M. Shaver said...

-Brian Shaver

(America Love it or Leave it)

Kathleen said...

woah woah see? thats my kind of party... next time theirs early dismissal you don't have to wait for me to get a ride home, im going to your house!
hahaha (evil giggle)

Wulfgar said...

You know Mrs. Krieger, you might want to be careful with the whole 'I heart boys' thing =P. I'm only kidding of course, I just watch way too much Law and Order SVU haha.

chiefburningbush said...

I was in that class too but I guess I'm not important enough to be mentioned.

MemphisKell said...

So sorry, Davis. I fixed it. It's that "Colin Davis Stella" thing again that messed me up.

rugs1044 said...

boys are pretty amazing.