Saturday, February 23, 2008

Memories and Chocolate Pretzels

Flying Lizard and Jazzy Tap posted about memories and the things that you have in common. I think it might be fun for you to chime in.

On the subject of blog topics, relax. The simple and the everyday can be the most meaningful. For instance, Stalephish recently posted about skiing at night. Annemuhree posted on connecting with friends and family even when you haven't spoken to them in a while. Ellis Eyeland posted about chocolate pretzels.

Congrats to Mardawg and Swift on their awesome victory this week. Emily Bemily too. As for me, I found these sweetener packets in my pocket. A bad habit.

8 comments:

lizayouloveit said...

luckily none of my flights were cancelled or delayed, i think they're timing was just perfect. I was very scared it might be though and that i'd have to sleepover, not cool.

marie said...

Thankssss kriegs! I know my cheeks always get red when I play! haha. But you should come watch us play on Wednesday at 6 at the Arena!

Kristyn_08 said...

No, I've actually never been skiing or snowboarding before. But, I did spend a lot of time at Pico and Killington with friends and on field trips.

lizayouloveit said...

Haha yes we should make it a manditory girl post! It would be so cool to see what each girl has with them at all times plus it shows a bit of everyones personalities =]

missbrightside said...

Very true, Mrs.Krieger.
I definitely look forward to helping out in any way possible with our soldier adoption!

=]

Juliiiaaa said...

I've always been interested in psychology, but I really like math, so experimental psych is the perfect fit. I'm not sure exactly if experimental psych is the right name for what i want to do, but I want to study crazy cases without having to give them guidance and try to help them. Haha. I guess it would be more statistics that I'm interested, or field work.

lizayouloveit said...

Mrs. Krieger I would love to do what you have asked!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kriegs! You should come watch on Wednesdayy at the Arena 6pm :) we'd love to have you as a fan!!