Wednesday, February 27, 2008

<3 My Girls!



It's only fitting that I rave about the girls today. You know I don't have any daughters so it's fun to be a part of your lives. It's also fun to get surprise visits at my house. When AG, Jenna, Jourdana and Marie found out that my husband was going to deploy last year, they showed up at my house with cookies, a great big bear and other little goodies. This year I got a sweet pre-Snowball visit from Kathleen, Marie, Richelle, Victoria, Steph and their posse.

I also love being your teacher. This year's graduation will be bittersweet as many of you have been in my classes for multiple years. For instance, Katie, Elise, AnneMarie and Jenna were all in my very last freshman class. Elise has been with me for 4 years while AG, Jourdana, Jenna, Anne Marie, Julia and Marie have been with me for 3 years. Em, Sarah, Katie A., Katie Mc., Britt B., Britt G., Britt C., Kathleen, Tara, Miranda, and Mallory have been with me for two years.


5 comments:

Ellis Island said...

We are so going to miss you Mrs. K! Obviously, we'll come and visit though! :]

Kathleen said...

We'll deffinitely miss you... i hope that one day the good lord himself, Tim Sagasti, will bless me with another brilliant teacher like you!

ilove64crayons said...

I will definitely miss you Mrs. Krieger! It's been a lot of fun and I will so come back to visit!!! :)

Juliiiaaa said...

ive been with you for 3 years!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss you Mrs. Krieger! I have had so much fun in our classes!! =] <3