Monday, March 3, 2008

Today is the last official day of our blogging project. You will not be required to blog beyond this point; however, you will be expected to respond to all grammar blogs. In addition, I plan on continuing my blog through the end of the year. If you plan on continuing your blog, let me know so that I can put an asterick next to your blog name on my blog page so that everybody else knows that you are still active. *Grammar blogs will continue tomorrow. Each of my postings will be worth 10 points to you. You do not necessarily have to respond on the exact day of my posting, but I expect you to keep a reasonable pace. __________________________


Final Official Posting:
I saw an ad last night for a new television show called Miss Guided. It's about a woman who becomes a guidance counselor in the same high school that she attended. She wasn't very popular in high school so now she is trying to re-live all of the things that went wrong while she was a teenager. The show is produced by Ashton Kutcher so of course it will be funny, but the premise is sad. I think there are many teachers, etc. who are guilty of this very thing. For your last post, write about high school. You can write about whatever you want. What's good. What's bad. The students. The teachers. The classes. The effect.

19 comments:

lizayouloveit said...

I will be continuing my blog =]

Derick said...

me 2

samyer2 said...

i will continue my blog though there may not be a lot of postings.
it'll be there for looks haha

missbrightside said...

I'll be continuing mine.

Kathleen said...

I plan to continue my blog Mrs. Krieger!

Colin Rambo! said...

I guess il continue the wild adventures!

Boondock Saint said...

ill make an attempt to continue my blog >.>

Kate said...

I'm going to continue my blog

Brian M. Shaver said...

i suppose so..... i mean if you all really want me to...

-Brian Shaver

(America Love it or Leave it)

Swift said...

i will continue my blog lol just maybe not everyday...

tom said...

I guess ill continue my blog, but I'm just wondering, how many posts do we need to have for the unit because I was on vacation for that week so I'm not sure how many more I need to make up.

Call_Of_Duty said...

i will continue with my blog as you have read =P

Kristyn_08 said...

I'm actually not done yet; I'm having a hard time narrowing down which pictures I'm going to use, and I still have to put a few more coats of acrylic on. It looks like it's going to turn out pretty cool though :)

Alyssa said...

im going to continue blogging

Sarah said...

I think that I will continue my blog, but not everyday, possibly!!

marie said...

I will post occasionally even though you know I am not a writer

Ellis Island said...

I'm going to keep bloggin-it-up :]

Curtis said...

I WILL CONTINUE TO DO MY BLOG WHEN THE TIME ARISES TO BECOME A LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND AND KEEP ON CONTINUING RUN ON SENTENCES WHICH PROBABLY HAVE NUMEROUS SPELLING ERRORS BUT THATS A OK BECAUSE I HAVE THE POWER OF JUXTAPOSITION.

stellarkindd said...

I'll continue mine also :)