Saturday, March 1, 2008

Soldier Reminder

Sometimes it's best to have an exact strategy so that people know exactly what we need to accomplish. To that end, I have put together a list with specific items and numbers for our adopted servicemembers. I'll have it in class on Monday, but you can go ahead and commit to an item or items via this posting if you wish.

Items include: (10) Gillette Mach 3 razors, (20) Deodorant, (10) Icy Hot patches, (5) bandages, (30) travel size wet wipes, (20) toothbrushes, (20) toothpaste, (30) chapstick, (25) travel size lotion, (5) boxes ziploc bags, (any) games, (any) toys, magazines, (any) DVD's, (any) books, (10) bags beef jerkey, (30) packs gum, (40) packs candy, (10) boxes drink mix, (any) packaged snacks, (5) boxes stationery, (8) pairs girl socks, (8) facial cleansers, (8) travel size lotion for girls, (8) pairs flip flops for girls M/L, (any) beanie babies.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm on it!

Kate said...

I will bring in some beanie babies on Monday!

StephyMarie said...

ill bring stuff in! sorry i have been MIA my internet has been down for the past week. so maybe my time can get extended so i dont lose points?